Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help, I need a 61 key midi
Staff
#1
0
0
Help, I need a 61 key midi

Background: I just got a JP08 for Christmas, and my 61 key midi broke a while back. And I was wondering if there was any good 61 key midis without paying over $400.

So far my choices are: Nektar Impact GX61, Roland A800 pro (probably not bc of price), Alesis V61.

So if you have any ideas please comment. Thanks!

(I'm on mobile so expect format issues)

submitted by /u/justalamepancake
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Thoughtful Things Engram: A Weird AI Gro...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Thoughtful Things Engram: A Weird AI Gro...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:49 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5