Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard headphone output hissing noise, Output jack confusion ?
Staff
#1
0
0
Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard headphone output hissing noise, Output jack confusion ?

I just got the Blofeld Keyboard yesterday and I have this some type of hissing noise ? when I'm listening with my headphone through the Blofeld's headphone output.

Even though I decrease the system volume all the way down, the sound remains the same.

So I did some research and found that out of 2 outputs on the Blofeld, the left output is stereo.

(In the manual it saids "only left:mono, only rights: stereo " which is weird because even in the hardware it indicates that the left is stereo. )

So I plug my headphone to the left stereo output,and I get no noise.

So is there something wrong with my headphone output ?

​

Another weird thing is, I also tried my headphone jack to the "output right", so I was expecting right mono sound but instead I got a left mono sound....

What's going on here ?

So in brief,

​

  1. Blofeld headphones output hissing noise ( when I plug my headphone to output left, there is no noise )
  2. Is the manual wrong ? what is it saying ?
  3. The left output is stereo, But why is the right output left mono ?
submitted by /u/qkrgusdb33
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Thoughtful Things Engram: A Weird AI Gro...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Thoughtful Things Engram: A Weird AI Gro...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:49 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5