Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
guitar pedals with keys
Staff
#1
0
0
guitar pedals with keys

guitar pedals with keys

Hey Synth Community! I know these are guitar pedals but I actually run a Yamaha Motif 6 into these. Anyone else enjoy using guitar pedals instead of or in harmony with onboard keyboard fx? I've had that FV-50L pedal for as long as I can remember, but since I'm not using it in stereo, would the FV-50H be a better choice for high Z? Next up, I want to replace the chorus pedal with a good tremolo for that machine gun/slicer effect.

Also the EBS flat right angle patch cables are amazing! They save so much room.

​

https://preview.redd.it/jw3pmy5e2c741.png?width=2048&format=png&auto=webp&s=d611dff3c07bcbf279fe4376c28497272f4d7ef2

submitted by /u/Harpua81
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2