Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beatstep pro clock out to QCD
Staff
#1
0
0
Beatstep pro clock out to QCD

Hi everyone! Im in need of help here. Recently I got a Beatstep pro mostly to sequence my vermona drm1, but I also want to use it’s clock out as a master clock for my modular synth. I tried sending out the BPS clock into the 4ms QCD but it didn’t do very much and I don’t know why. Do you have any experiences with BSP as a master clock for eurorack sequencers? How could I solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Kosztolanyi_Dezso
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2