Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volca vs. Digitakt for looping fun!
Staff
#1
0
0
Volca vs. Digitakt for looping fun!

Hi all! I just got a nice sum of christmas money and I’m looking to expand my reportoire. I’ve been having a lot of fun with DAWless setups for a while and am wondering what the best move is and here are my predicaments:

Volca: - I’m looking at the drums and FM to be more specific. - I currently have a PO 12, and 33 (the rhythm and K.O.) and the monotron delay I’d be using them with. - I travel a lot, so having these in my collection would allow me to take them on the road, as well as play with them at home. - fit perfectly in my price range.

Digitakt: - I’ve heard really good things about it as a sequencer. - I have a copy of pigments 2 and an arturia keystep I would use alongside it, as well as a semiaccoustic guitar and bass guitar. - My brother has a push (1) that I may be able to borrow. - The Digitakt would be at least twice the price of the volcas, but in about a month’s time I’ll have enough saved up to afford it.

Additionally, I’m considering saving a little more still, buying a push 2 and integrating my ableton DAW as part of a loopstation setup.

Please share any personal experience, thoughts, and comments! Anything is welcome I really can’t make my mind up on this one...

submitted by /u/itwasprobablymelol
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0