Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modern Alternatives to the Ensoniq VFX?
Staff
#1
0
0
Modern Alternatives to the Ensoniq VFX?

I really want to create a certain sound that seems to only be able to be created with a VFX-as you can stack ridiculous amounts of sounds on top of each other I have a nord stage 3 The certain sound I’m trying is at 2:37 in Rick wakemans solo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=05k8DgEXZXM

I guess what I’m trying to say is does anyone know of a sample of this sound or a synth that can do this kind of thing that’s not 30 years old

submitted by /u/FiddlyPosh
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1