Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Reflections on a Synth Addiction..
Staff
#1
0
0
Reflections on a Synth Addiction..

Reflections on a Synth Addiction..

Ok, its the Christmas holidays and I had a bit of time on my hands and read an Reddit about someone who got their first Synth (a Korg Monologue) and I commented welcome to the Addiction..so I made a list of all the synths I can remember owning since 1982.. and yes, I put it into a spreadsheet (yes sad I know)... I bet there are some people on here with much longer lists than this - for those of you that are new to the Addiction this will give you a view of how deep the rabbit hole can go !

Enjoy.. I look forward to seeing other Redditors lists ! Happy Holidays

https://preview.redd.it/1gf3wpgv8e641.png?width=2660&format=png&auto=webp&s=c2a0e1631bfa179f47c7ba410f2935784deec2fe

submitted by /u/ijt33
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Softube Releases Limit Pro And Limit Go ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Great Debate: Firmware Hacking : Eth...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1