Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Korg MS2000 & Radias owners...
Staff
#1
0
0
Korg MS2000 & Radias owners...

Hey guys, selling my unused Juno 6 to pick up a classic VA.

Some of you may think I'm crazy but the Juno gets no love these days (what with having the boutique and Roland Cloud vsts) so I really wanted to pick up a classic VA, as that's the era I grew up with and have the most nostalgia for (I could never afford one being a teenager in the late 90s).

I want to buy something I'm going to potentially keep for life, so I want to make the right decision. I've narrowed it down to the Radias and MS2000.

I LOVE the looks and the futuristic sound of the Radias, but also the crunchy tone of the 2000. Can the Radias cover much of the same ground? Those of you that had experience with these two synths, which one did you prefer overall?

submitted by /u/TheMightyPrinceRagu
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7