Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Boom Library release World War I Firearms
Staff
#1
0
0
Boom Library release World War I Firearms

Boom Library release World War I Firearms

Boom Library have released World War I Firearms, a high-resolution sound effects collection designed to capture the authentic sound of early 20th-century weaponry.



https://www.soundonsound.com/news/boom-l...r-firearms
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4