Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Super compact polyphonic analog or VA modules?
Staff
#1
0
0
Super compact polyphonic analog or VA modules?

The Deepmind12D is very much what I am after but it is kind of huge for a module and I was hoping to rest it on top of my Nord Electro (and control it from the Nord) so I don't need to haul extra stands for live shows. Having trouble finding a good option here. Love the looks and sounds of the new JU-06a but the lack of external mod wheel or velocity control are the nail in the coffin, never mind the 4 voice limit. The Micromonsta sounds pretty meh to me. The Blofeld looks like a terribly uninspiring interface to use. Minilogue XD is too few voices for the price. The Reface CS is out because I need presets that aren't dependent on an iOS app.

Am I missing something? What would you choose if you were getting a synth that could fit on top of a Nord Electro? (about 6" by 12.5" of room, could hang a bit off the Nord if I fix it there with velcro)

submitted by /u/ClittoryHinton
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Chompi Sampling Keyboard Lives On As Fre...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2