Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Poly Chaining 2 Behringer Neutrons & a Model D
Staff
#1
0
0
Poly Chaining 2 Behringer Neutrons & a Model D

I got a second Neutron for my wedding anniversary and as I was reading up on poly chaining them I realized I could chain all 3 together. After messing around for awhile I came up with this nice ambient pad. https://soundcloud.com/0day-audio/pollychain

Patch is pretty simple, all synths are on the same midi channel, all have last note priority set, usb is there to just use the neutron app & the new app for the D. Routing goes, Midi-Keyboard out->Model-D(in)->Model-D(thru)->bottom Neutron(in)->bottom Neutron(thru)->top neutron(in)

Track has some Valhalla Shimmer, tiny bit of delay & some compression to even things out.

submitted by /u/0DayAudio
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9