Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please rate my system
Staff
#1
0
0
Please rate my system

Hello everyone, first post in here. I hope you’re doing great today, dear redditor Smile

So here it is, after playing around in VCV, having some patching fun with a DFAM and with my beloved Axoloti Core, I’ve decided to take the plunge and dive into the world of modular. I’ve spent some time on modulargrid discussing this with other people who helped me get to the point where I am now, confident to start buying the case and modules.

Still, my life won’t be complete until I get opinions from the community over here as well. So, what you think about the system posted below ? Fun ? Crazy ? Boring ? Ambitious ? Too ambitious ?

My future synth

I guess my goal with this is making crazy drones for the weird dark techno I make, create food for my samplers and most importantly, have fun experimenting with sound.

Thanks in advance for your time and take care !

submitted by /u/2Disk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2