Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any hidden tutorial gems for QU-BIT PULSAR?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any hidden tutorial gems for QU-BIT PULSAR?

I've searched the interwebs and watched/read any tutorial on the QU-BIT Pulse I could find. Surprisingly there doesn't seem to be a ton and most cover off on the main functionality with only slightly varying degrees of details.
I'm a noob to eurorack and I am just starting to try and dig in and learn how to use PULSE. I think I have a pretty good grasp of the basic functions/usage but I am struggling with some of the more rich/robust/complex ways to use the module.

To me, the power of the module comes from individual channel control of the type of pattern, clock, length and how and when they are triggered. I would love to find some patch notes or patch breakdowns detailing some unique methods of using PULSE.

Does anyone have any leads? or PULSE tips in general?

Any knowledge sharing would be great!

submitted by /u/kbowman016
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2