Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moog/Sequential VSTs???
Staff
#1
0
0
Moog/Sequential VSTs???

Short and simple, I want to be able to use the cool synths I see online, who doesn’t, but I don’t have the money to blow on a matriarch, prophet 12, etc.

Can anyone recommend VSTs that are an accurate recreation of the physical thing like Moog, Sequential, Roland, Korg, you get the idea. I’m just trying to get as close to the real thing as I can rather than try and recreate a synth I’m unfamiliar with in vcv rack. I’m trying to find free or cheap like ~$20 ones, I know Moog has some modular apps for iPhone so I’m sure there’s something interesting out there I don’t know about.

submitted by /u/Known-Patience-8478
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3