Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Synth or Piano First?
Staff
#1
0
0
Synth or Piano First?

I am hoping to start making music soon, I have the ideas for it but I am centered on getting gear. I am torn between getting a synth or piano first. Both digital keyboards, but synth will either be semi weighted keys or non weighted (please tell me recommendations for whichever one) and weighted for piano. I have limited money, so one is going to come before the other, and I don’t know which to prioritize, as it may be a rather larger window between when they are both bought. Thank you!

submitted by /u/AN80810
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Thoughtful Things Engram: A Weird AI Gro...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Thoughtful Things Engram: A Weird AI Gro...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:49 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5