Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moog Matriarch instrument input LOW
Staff
#1
0
0
Moog Matriarch instrument input LOW

Bought a Moog Matriarch (new) about a month ago and just got around to using the instrument input on the back. I'm finding out that the input is really faint, nearly inaudible. I thought it wanted line level signals, so I switched from my bass to MS-20 and got virtually identical results. I plugged the MS20 into the noise input and got plenty of signal, so it's just the 1/4 inch instrument input on the back.

is there a way I can fix this (internal trim or something?) without sending this to Moog? any advice welcome.

submitted by /u/khanyoufeelthelove
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4