Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommendations for a Midi Controller?
Staff
#1
0
0
Recommendations for a Midi Controller?

I've been using an OG keystep. I also have a much larger very OG M-audio that is a beast and just won't break after 15+ years of slogging it to bar gigs in a cover band, multiple moves, etc. etc.

While these are both great - I need something in the middle. The most important factor to me is the keybed. I have a Matriarch and I would love a keybed with a feel almost exactly like it. Really really good quality. I know I can use the matriarch as a controller, but I would like a separate controller.

I tried the Arturia 49 Essential and returned it because it did not feel good to me.

Any suggestions? Bonus would be a sequencer and some knobs - but honestly, I really only care about the keys.

submitted by /u/braintree56
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Thoughtful Things Engram: A Weird AI Gro...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Thoughtful Things Engram: A Weird AI Gro...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:49 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5