Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you thoughts on the Microcosm, Poly Beebo & Zoia Empress?
Staff
#1
0
0
What are you thoughts on the Microcosm, Poly Beebo & Zoia Empress?

Hello,

I'm looking for a pedal to go with the Elektron Digitakt I have with I love and enjoy making ambient or IDM chillout music with. To further this I thought maybe an effects pedal would help.....

Keeping it fun is important too, but what do you think of these onces I've narrowed it down too?

Microcosm - Immediate

NightSky - Immediate

Poly Beebo - Learning curve

Zoia Empress - Learning curve

I did also think of skipping the above and getting a Syntakt too as the new patch is very good for drones.

Thanks

submitted by /u/G0nz0uk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5