Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Today Novation stunned me and I have to write about it
Staff
#1
0
0
Today Novation stunned me and I have to write about it

A month or so ago I bought a Novation Launchpad Mini III to use as a launcher for Algoriddm DJay and Ableton. I found that the launchpad was doing something weird when launching loops on Djay and Novation support quickly identified this as the fact that the launchpad sends out midi signals on 2 channels and Djay was action on both signals.

Fast forward 2 weeks and I get a notification of a firmware update into which Novation had added a fix for my specific problem.

Not only was I stunned that they had made this update, made it so quickly but also that they had the systems in place to allow them to notify me once it was fixed.

These guys are amazing and I just want to share my elation at how good the customer service is that I have experienced.

submitted by /u/Bright-Intention3266
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2