Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can anyone else hold on to gear for more than 5 minutes?
Staff
#1
0
0
Can anyone else hold on to gear for more than 5 minutes?

My name is spacespaniel and I'm an addict.

I can't keep anything for any period of time, I've owned and sold electribes, a microkorg, an rm1x, a kaossilator, several volcas and a jdxi twice. I'm currently gassing on a Deluge but think I'll get a second hand Digitakt to fill the void (and also as an investment until I save up for the Deluge.)

Anyway, I was just wondering how other people handle GAS?

submitted by /u/spacespaniel
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Martin O’ahu HG-28K2: Acoustic Koa Beaut...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:28 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Guitar Journal: Dumble is back with 3 am...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:28 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4