Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me find a replacement synth... or the original thing. I'm ready to pay.
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me find a replacement synth... or the original thing. I'm ready to pay.

Many eons back I was blessed with a trial version of a virtual synth (VST) as part of a package trial version of the premium Cakewalk product... Sonar, but with all the bells and whistles (literally).

The main synth in this recording is from the package.

The synth was called Rapture. Maybe Rapture...something like 3 or some other adjectives...

I can't remember the name of the actual patch / tone etc.... It was under the category "leads"....

Cakewalk is now very different. I don't know how to find this favorite synth sound....

Here's the the recording I uploaded... It's a stereo synth, which is nice....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAjx94uPtBs

submitted by /u/mavaction
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Releases TONEX 2 Player : ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Six New UA Audio Interfaces : Volt and V...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0