Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I host a live music based radio show and I'm always looking for artists.
Staff
#1
0
0
I host a live music based radio show and I'm always looking for artists.

I host a program called From The Basement on KRBX Radioboise.org. Both online and broadcast. We were just a live in studio show but the pandemic forced us to stretch out.

We used this as an opportunity to seek out acts from around the world. It worked! We've had acts from literally all over the globe.

Now that we are back to hosting live acts, we've dedicated part of the program to acts that send us sets.

I'd love to have any of you submit 25 min sets that at least have a live, one of a kind feel. We've had a few electronic acts and I want more.

For an idea of what we do go to SoundCloud.com > Radio Boise > and click the From The Basement playlist.

You can also find videos on our YouTube channel.

Dm me for an email address if you're interested!

submitted by /u/fastermouse
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2