Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need someone to review what can work and what not in my first rack
Staff
#1
0
0
I need someone to review what can work and what not in my first rack

Hi, some time ago I tried to make a post here because I wanted to start to build my first rack but I thought that my knowledges were too poor, so I deleted it and tried to study more.

This is the rack idea

.

The whole thing must be able to produce drones/textures and sequences and being able to be played in a live set.

My idea is to sequence it by using the Digitakt sequencer, connected to a midi to CV module (a Doepfer a-192-2 probably) and to use an Arturia rackbrute 3U case.

My questions are:

-Will this configuration work? Is it enough?

-Can I use the Digitakt sequencer and the velocity?

-Do I need to choose another case?

In addition: my biggest problems are the budget (max 1000€) and the unavailability of used modules (I watched the offers and they cost too much with the shipping).

Any suggestion is welcomed.

I know that some questions may result a bit naive to the experts but I'm here also to learn.

Thank you in advance Smile

submitted by /u/LevelsAreTooHigh
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2