Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Zoom MS-70CDR after BigSky?
Staff
#1
0
0
Zoom MS-70CDR after BigSky?

Hi!

I am building my synth studio and after an NTS-1 purchase I have recently acquired a Strymon BigSky instead of a widely suggested MS-70CDR because I have found a good deal.

I know Zoom is like a Swiss army knife and recommended strongly given it's price and value.

In a specialised store, however, I was told that the Zoom MS-70CDR audio quality is rather poor.

Now that I have a reverb pedal, would you suggest to get the Zoom? I am in fact aiming for an Empress Ecosystem now.

Thx

submitted by /u/freemarket_zsolt
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2