Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A-110-6 as main oscillator?
Staff
#1
0
0
A-110-6 as main oscillator?

Hello everyone

I’ve had a behringer neutron for a year now. I’ve used it as my main synth voice to compliment my 2 x 84 HP sample-oriented system. The thing is that I’m looking for an alternative oscillator.

The neutron is fine, but I find that it generally sounds a bit weak (it has to do with the neutron’s delay-circuit - it dilutes the sound of the oscillator, even if it is closed. I can patch around it on the patch bay, but it annoys me).

A couple of weeks ago I began looking for an alternative to the Neutron. I looked around a bit and stumbled upon the A-110-6 from Doepfer. It seems awesome and complex (in a positive way).

Does anyone have experience with the A-110-6 - and If you have, would you recommend it? Or are there better alternatives in the same price range?

Hope you can help me out.

submitted by /u/tiredbuthappytoo
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2