Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is the M8 really that awesome?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is the M8 really that awesome?

Ok guys hear me out, I really need your help. I've been trying to buy a sampler for a long time and I was completely sold by the Digitakt. I'm from Latinamerica so I don't have neither a lot of money nor easy access to all that kind of devices. (Seriously, a lot of companies don't even ship to here). So when I had saved like half of the money to get the Digitakt, the M8 entered the equation, and it blew my mind. Not only does it get almost 100% good reviews but it also checks every box on my list. I mostly do Hip Hop and Trip Hop but I also like IDM and that kind of stuff. One thing that keeps me from choosing the M8 is that I feel the workflow must be a little clumsier that on the Digitakt. So, in your opinion, should I go with the M8 or keep saving for the Digitakt? Thank you all in advance.

submitted by /u/EveryAddress5232
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2