Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I make this pitch bend app work?
Staff
#1
0
0
How do I make this pitch bend app work?

Hey. Newbie here asking for advice.

I have a Casio CT-S1 keyboard that can also act as midi controller. I would love to be able to use it occasionally to recreate some guitar solos. To add to the challenge, it doesn't have a pitch wheel.

Does anyone have good tips to make this work? Ideally in Android or IOS. I understand I need some sort of app with guitar sounds, something like Garageband, but it looks like it wouldn't solve the pitch bend need.

I have found this app (https://voltimusic.com/pitch.html) that seems to control pitch bending, but not sure if I would then need another DAW other than Garageband that allows to map this app to the right midi channel to control the bending while the keyboard inputs the rest.

Welcoming thoughts about this or any other solution!

submitted by /u/Shoubalou
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6