Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can’t start AudioFuse Studio Control Center Software
Staff
#1
0
0
Can’t start AudioFuse Studio Control Center Software

I just got my AudioFuse Studio yesterday and have it working with Win10, however, I can't open the software to make any adjustments. If I double-click the app, a white window tries to open and then instantly closes. The closest I got was reinstalled via the software center and tried launching after and it didn't recognize the audio driver, it auto launched the installation for that driver, finished, and then got the white app window again. I am at a loss.... I've sent in a support ticket last night, but I've heard nothing. Was wondering if anyone knows what this is about and has a solution.

So far I've tried:
1. reinstalling the software using the Software Center and as the stand-alone download .exe file. 2. Changed to 'run as admin'
3. Ran I compatibility mode
4. Searched the internets for help, but nothing is coming up on arturia's site or any other site. It seems to not be too common.

cheers

jdn

submitted by /u/jdn127
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8