Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamaha Reface CS Midi- Through?
Staff
#1
0
0
Yamaha Reface CS Midi- Through?

Hey everyone!

I'm attempting to do some galaxy brain midi circuitry that combines two different rigs, and I'm getting a bit over my head. The basic question I am asking is: does the Yamaha Reface do midi-through?

I'm using my Digitakt as master clock -> Arturia Keystep-> Yamaha Reface CS-> Beat step pro -> Quadra Thru (midi solutions) -> Volca keys, Volca FM, Roland TR-6S, and Volca Beats (lots of drum machines I know but I just want to see if this set up is possible).

Any tips, suggestions, criticism, and advice is welcome!

submitted by /u/omgiteric
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Convolution App from Loopop : Spect...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1