Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keystep -seq and arp not working w/soft or hardware synths
Staff
#1
0
0
Keystep -seq and arp not working w/soft or hardware synths

Hi. My keystep is upgraded to the latest firmware and the dipswitches are set to internal. I have factory reset it by holding down the octave buttons and plugging it in.

In either SEQ or Arp mode, the play/pause button just blinks.

I seem to be able to record a sequence but not play it. Arp does nothing, the tap button doesn't turn red like i've seen in videos. I can play single notes/chords just fine through Midi over USB or Midi over 5 pin.

Does anyone have any ideas? Something in Midi control center? As far as I can remember, arp/seq hasn't ever worked but I wasn't concerned because I assumed I was just doing something wrong. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Time_Reverses
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2