Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newb help with output/mixer/signal attenuation
Staff
#1
0
0
Newb help with output/mixer/signal attenuation

I’ve dove headstrong into my first rack but hadn’t realized/known about how hot the audio output is. I effectively have several sound sources which I had planned on plugging into my 1010 Bluebox mixer in independent channels but the signal is distorted. So…I realize there are output modules for attenuation, and I realize there are mixer modules….if I want to have 3-4 independent sound sources attenuated to line-level for my mixer what do I need to add to my rack (I have plenty of space)?

Do most mix “in-rack” with something like a 4-6 channel mixer module out to a single stereo output module? I am unclear on this and checking the guides and searching I see more related to the signal itself and less on best or common practices. Thanks

submitted by /u/myxomytoesitch
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3