Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arturia Drumbrute Impact Hi Hat Ratchets and Triplets
Staff
#1
0
0
Arturia Drumbrute Impact Hi Hat Ratchets and Triplets

Hello hardware synth and gear experts,

I am considering purchasing the Arturia Drumbrute Impact. I love what I have found out in researching its capabilities. Among the features I like about it, is the ability to repeat-step or "ratchet" a drum fill by 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32. But I have not yet seen any proof of it's ability to ratchet fill in triplets by those same rhythm counts. Does anyone know and have proof that it is capable of doing this? Please help! I see the Behringer RD-8 can do it beautifully but I love the Arturia's sounds better. The ability to perform this triplet function is a big factor in which machine I will buy.

Please help and advise, thank you experts!

submitted by /u/barneykwizznow
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Hermetic Modular Capicola Brings Real-Ti...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3