Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting into Modular Synths
Staff
#1
0
0
Getting into Modular Synths

Hello r/modular,

I have been producing and sound designing for quite some time now digitally in my DAW with software like Serum and Massive, but I have found a huge newfound interest in hardware and modular synthesis. The only issue I have is that I feel like I’m super lost in where to start. I’ve been looking into stuff like Reaktor Blocks and Arturia’s Microfreak but I’m not sure what would be good for someone first looking to get into the world of modular.

Any suggestions, information, or resources you guys might have to share would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, and happy synthesizing!

submitted by /u/LilBulbasaur
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5