Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about Modular Synths
Staff
#1
0
0
Question about Modular Synths

Ok total stupid noob question here. So I’m fairly new to the world of synthesis. I just recently purchased the Nord wave 2 and I absolutely love it, but I’m very interested in getting a taste of those old classic vintage synthesizers. However, I have limited space in my room so I was looking at purchasing some of these external modular synths (prophet 5 module) and (Roland JU-06a from their boutique series). My question is: Am I able to simply use my Nord midi controller function and play the external module using the Nord? Thanks ✌️

submitted by /u/davidson85
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3