Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with Sequencing/clocking devices
Staff
#1
0
0
Help with Sequencing/clocking devices

Ok so… I’m trying to get a lot of stuff to work together and I just can’t seem to have a clue on how to make it work… perhaps you can help me and offer proposals on how to do it?

I currently have my Drumbrute impact clocking my Opsix doing pads and that one is clocking a bassline on my Monologue, this one is sending sync out to a Make Noise 0-ctrl+0-coast+Strega making a melody

Is there an easier way? Seems like whenever I use the roller on the drumbrute the sounds have this “swelling” sound that I can only attribute to signal attenuation or something like that, am I just connecting everything inefficiently? I have Ableton live for recording but I have never used it to sequence anything

submitted by /u/SantiagoGT
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7