Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quantizer for Pressure Points?
Staff
#1
0
0
Quantizer for Pressure Points?

Hi

​

I heard that a quantizer is a great addition to Pressure Points. Can someone please enlighten me, why I should get one? I mean, I am open to it, but right now I don't really see the point, because I can tune the 4 pressure points' CV outs (well, technically 3x4, but you know what I mean...) to a certain note and then just play the VCO anyways. So, is the quantizer just making it easier and faster to get there or why is it recommended with PP so often?

​

I use PP as three things: sequencer (with Brains and a Doepfer sequential switch), keyboard, and controller for stuff. I assume, a quantizer would help the most in the first to cases?

​

I appreciate your input a lot!

submitted by /u/christianmuseodark
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Most simple VCF on earth
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4