Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SH-101 Saves Sequences When Unplugged
Staff
#1
0
0
SH-101 Saves Sequences When Unplugged

SH-101 Saves Sequences When Unplugged

https://preview.redd.it/ng2ya2guunx81.jpg?width=608&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fc619a8298d14e96bcf5f50eb587cf173bc2223e

My SH-101 will not erase the notes I've entered into its sequencer, even when unplugged for days. It hasn't erased a sequence yet in the couple of months that I've owned it. I've tried looking on the internet and haven't found any reason why this would be happening. I don't have any batteries in it. Has anyone ever had this happen, or know why could it be happening? I doubt someone has modded it, although I guess it could be possible. Of course I'm glad this is happening, and makes me like the synth even more.

submitted by /u/heusker
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0