Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My First Synth!
Staff
#1
0
0
My First Synth!

I’ve been playing guitar for almost 15 years and love diving into ambient soundscapes with effects pedals and sequencers so I finally took the plunge and bought a MOOG GrandMother! It should be here tomorrow!

I’m basically looking for the best way to amplify it for a live/jam setting. I use a Fishman SA330 PA system but it’s for the vocal mic’s and acoustic guitar, I feel the Fishman would be too crowded with everything going through it at once and the bass response of the synth would also probably be too much for it!

That being said Would a keyboard amp like the Roland KC-200 be more of an ideal solution? Or am I better off with something else?

Thanks for your help in advance!

submitted by /u/BOOTH3R
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10