Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best synth to double as a piano?
Staff
#1
0
0
Best synth to double as a piano?

I'm a pianist and know next to nothing about synths, but would like to explore some new sounds in the music I make. Thus I'm looking for a synth. I still want to be able to play it as a piano so that I can play classical music.

The interface doesn't need to be very complex (don't need an excessive amount of customization) and portability doesn't matter, as it likely won't be leaving my room.

My budget is under $1000

All recommendations and/or advice is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Zewski-
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5