Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volca FM + MIDI Keyboard vs Korg Monologue
Staff
#1
0
0
Volca FM + MIDI Keyboard vs Korg Monologue

I always wanted a synth and I saved money for this two options.

I first watched the Volca FM and it is basically a DX7 but smaller and cheaper and I tough that this connected to a 49 keys MIDI keyboard would make a great match.

But I also noticed that this option is $30 less than a Monologue so I don't know what to choose as my first synth.

I just want a synth for fun and to learn how to play and compose melodies. I love synthwave, vaporwave and 80s music. So I don't know what is a better option. I live in Argentina and Korg is the only brand that has a reasonable price here.

submitted by /u/AtomicBeaver93
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1