Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arturia help: Can’t login
Staff
#1
0
0
Arturia help: Can’t login

I just bought an Arturia midi keyboard that comes with software. I’m trying to log into the Arturia website and it won’t let me activate the account I tried to make and thus I am unable to use the software I purchased. Can anyone on this sub help me?. Sorry if this is off topic.

submitted by /u/Kellen12
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1