Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommendations for a good step converter?
Staff
#1
0
0
Recommendations for a good step converter?

hello, i just scored a cool old synth. I don't have it yet, but the seller says it takes 230v. I think i need a step up converter. I'm in the U.S., so i know i need to convert the 110v to 230v for the synth to work. Can anyone recommend aquality converter or adapter? I'd like something that is good quality, low price and quiet.

I've never done this before...so i don't really know what to get.

submitted by /u/thecoldsandwich
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Chompi Sampling Keyboard Lives On As Fre...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2