Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Synth or Used Vintage Synth
Staff
#1
0
0
New Synth or Used Vintage Synth

I've been looking at the Roland DS61 as a first synth and I honestly don't want to fall into the hole of buying more synths in the future (as tempting as it may be), but it's expensive, though I'll save for it. But what about a cheaper used vintage synth like the Casio CZ-3000?

New synths are good and all, but the price difference is over $500 and I'm just not really sure what has more value for money.

EDIT: I guess I really feel the 80s hair bands like Triumph, Winger, Bon Jovi and also the newer AOR bands like H.E.A.T, Work of Art, and Wigelius.

submitted by /u/EconomyLobster
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0