Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best synth for general/versatile music production
Staff
#1
0
0
Best synth for general/versatile music production

I used to have a Yamaha xs 6.

It was great, but it was getting long in the teeth and I sold it at the beginning of covid. It had great natural instruments as well as great synthesizer sounds.

I bought a Roland Jupiter x but it's not quite what I'm looking for. It does the Roland synth sound perfectly, but it doesn't have the versatility of my old yamaha.

What's the latest flagship synthesizers now for what I am looking for?

I am producing pop music, with both natural instruments and also traditional synthesizer sounds.

submitted by /u/EnigmaShroud
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Brooklyn Synth & Pedal Expo October 17-1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Teenage Engineering Opens Store In New Y...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0