Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I damaging my mod matrix of my microbrute?...
Staff
#1
0
0
Am I damaging my mod matrix of my microbrute?...

I’ve been using a 1/8” male trs to dual 1/8 female ts (headphone splitter) in the mod matrix of my microbrute mainly in the lfo input to split the signal to other parts of the matrix to extend the possibilities of modulation of the brute since I basically got it till few months back when I finally bought a few different splitters for modular synths and euro racks and such... my question is have I been damaging the synth running a 1/8th trs into a mono source for so long?.... any feedback would be appreciated- cheers

submitted by /u/Greggrinder1717
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2