Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using a single speaker for stereo output from Digitakt/Circuit type devices
Staff
#1
0
0
Using a single speaker for stereo output from Digitakt/Circuit type devices

I am trying to understand if I could use something like the Minirig Mini (https://minirigs.co.uk/speakers/bluetooth-minirig-mini-2) which has 2 (two) 3.5mm outputs.

​

  1. Does this mean if I get a cable that will come out of the two 1/4" jacks from the digitakt and plug them into this mini speaker?
  2. Likewise would I be able to connect a single 3.5mm cable from the Novation Circuit Tracks to the Minirig? Would a single cable work or does it need to be two to hear the "stereo" sound?
  3. How would I go about connecting the circuit and digitakt in a way that I can hear both from the same speaker?

Thanks

submitted by /u/mt_mann
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10