Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Toraiz AS-1 vs Behringer Pro 1 Warm up Time/Tuning
Staff
#1
0
0
Toraiz AS-1 vs Behringer Pro 1 Warm up Time/Tuning

After a few years with my Behringer Model D I think I’m ready for a new mono synth. Not that it doesn’t sound great, but I’m just a bit bored with it. The unstable tuning and warm up time are also brutal - I’m only able to get reliable tracking if I leave it on for more than an hour or so.

With that in mind I’m thinking about giving either the Behringer Pro 1 or Toraiz AS-1 a shot. I like that the AS-1 has patch memory, but Pro 1 also has that knobby immediacy I enjoy, which keeps me from mindlessly preset surfing. I can see an argument for both.

What may push me one way or another however is tuning and warm up time. Does anyone know if they’re about equal? Or will the Toraiz be more steady since it’s newer?

submitted by /u/SouvlakiPlaystation
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22