Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moog Matriarch users
Staff
#1
0
0
Moog Matriarch users

So I have not yet fallen in love with the Moog Matriarch as much as I had hoped and that is mostly due to the pharaphony and the way that it seems to work. Today I ran my Dreadbox Erebus V3 through it and when I get all the oscillators synced up correctly it seems to play in four note poly, does that make any sense? Suddenly the odd paraphonic behavior seems to be less of an issue, I haven't played around with it much yet but just wanted to post this and check and see if anyone has had any similar experience.

submitted by /u/24framemedia
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22