Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a mono synth and I could use some suggestions.
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for a mono synth and I could use some suggestions.

So I’m rearranging some things. I don’t have a ton of space and I’m looking to cut down on most of my keys and just have my electric piano and Digitakt as my main controllers. I have a monologue I’m probably going to sell. I’m currently making good use of a Deepmind 12D, Neutron, and Digitakt. The Neutron can do some really cool stuff, but I want something that can save presets as needed. I like the Monologue, but as I said I’m trying to get rid of the keys. So short of cutting the key bed off and modifying it myself, what else is out there that can do bass well and has a smaller footprint? I was even looking at the Minotaur, but it seems a bit limited in comparison to the Monolgoue.

submitted by /u/cokronk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Guitar Solos for Better Phrasing: 5 Song...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0