Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Single supply 4046 VCO with V/oct tracking
Staff
#1
0
0
Single supply 4046 VCO with V/oct tracking

I know not alot of people are interested in this, but I am still working on this VCO and I somehow have to say that it's worth it. Today I used another midi2cv interface to measure the tuning accuracy again. I had the feeling that the one I used befor ...


https://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopi...200#447200
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vintage Synth Review: The E-Mu Emax II S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1